Introducing the 1st Annual KCC Summer Sing!
The KCC Summer Sing! is a choral festival for young singers ages 8-18 open to all existing KCC singers and to students from schools throughout the Miami Valley. Led by artistic directors Mark and Jennifer Jauss and the incredible KCC staff, this two-day festival will take place within the newly renovated creative arts building on the campus of Wright State University Saturday, Aug. 5 and Sunday, Aug. 6.
Singers will be introduced to a wide variety of new music, musicianship skills, and music games, culminating in a concert on Sunday for families, teachers, and community members.
What: KCC Summer Sing!, a choral festival for young singers ages 8-18
When: Saturday, Aug. 5-Sunday, Aug. 6
Where: Creative Arts Building, Wright State University
Who: Singers ages 8-18 from the KCC and Miami Valley Schools
Cost: $35 per singer (covers registration, t-shirt, food, and music costs)
Preparation required: None (all music will be provided at the first rehearsals on Aug. 5)
- Entry- level choir: Ages 8-11 (grades 3-6)
- Conductor: Bruce Swank
- Festival choir: Ages 12-18 (grades 7-12), treble and unchanged voices
- Conductors: Mark and Jennifer Jauss
- Men’s choir: Ages 14-18 (grades 8-12), men with changed voices
- Conductor: Dr. James Tipps
How to register:
- To register online, please fill out the form on this page.
- To print out the registration form and send in via email, click HERE
- You can pay online by clicking HERE, or…
- By sending a check (made payable to “The Kettering Children’s Choir”) to the following address:
Important items of note:
*Please note that your payment must accompany your registration. Registration is not considered complete until we have received your payment.
*Registration will close after we have 200 singers registered or on Friday, July 21; whichever comes first!
*A festival schedule will be sent out to all registrants in June.
For questions or concerns, please contact:
Administrative Assistant, KCC